work and I went out for dinner and some drinks! Yay! Nothing like a little venting to some trustworthy allies. Then when i came home Seth was waiting for me! Yet another yay! :-) But anyway, it was a very good night over all! Definatinately helped to let off some steam and actually laugh. So much working and schooling has been draining me, for sure. I woke up this morning to my HUGE tonsils and wicked thirst. So i slept in, went to work, my shift was cancelled, sat and did some notes, and went to class. Poetry is still making me want to punch myself. I just wish the prof would think of something new to do besides making us go in front of the class to have us start a sentence which she finishes and adds 10 minutes. uggggggggggh. Worse than it sounds. I payed off my credit card yesterday, and bought myself a new bag which was so on sale it was a little sickening. :-) Ahhhhhh once again, small pleasures. Loooooooove them!
Okay, it's off to the library for me, two exams this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment