
Okay, so i went to the doctor, and i have strep throat. Not really something i like having, but i am honestly glad she didn't tell me i have mono. I would have cried. My throat feels so much better already because of the medications she gave me, which Seth is conviced makes me loopy, and i agree a little. Since last night, i took a shower and was in the midst of a great song, blow drying my hair, and starting the dishes, i forgot i started the dishes. I flooded it pretty well. The whole drawer that is under my sink was full of bubbily water. FANTASTIC. Soooo i put garbage bags around the drawer and filled them up, since the drawer wouldn't come out. I used my dirty laundry to clean up the rest of the water. Ahhhhh story of my life, right?
Okay, so currently i am sitting near Starbuscks, because I just took an exam, and i have to work in 20 minutes. . . so i am killing time. There is some grungy skater boy sitting near me being super loud. Not to mention he just said the phrase, "No dice" 6 times in a row. For the love of christ, find some new lingo. . . and take a shower. I know i could never bring myself to have dread locks. I would just feel so so gross. I have heard stories of people attracting fruitflies with their dreads. No thanks. Oh, good, he left. Maybe he sensed my negative vibes. I bet his buzz just wore off.
Oh! I voted! So now i wish people would stop bugging me about it. Seth and i had our chat about voting, and that is pretty much the last i want to hear about it. But i know not all dreams can come true. I am pretty sure i just kicked ass on that exam though! But since i have to work until 9pm tonight, i don't have time to study for my other 2 quizes for that same class due by tomorrow at 11pm. :-( Oh, and i am working tomorrow, too. Bah humbug. BUT i do believe i have a visitor(s) coming!!!!! YAY! So i might take a day off next weekend, if someone will take it for me! Days off are like heaven on Earth.
Speaking of days off, i am super excited to come for Thanksgiving! I just hope the weather is not so bad. Today it was 30 degrees when i woke up, and i had to scrape frost off my windshield (okay, i made Seth do it, but still. . . . )
AHHHH WINTER IS COMINGGGGGGGGGG

No comments:
Post a Comment