My poetry class makes me want to stab myself. Ugh. Today the teacher told me to move my hand from my mouth and i wanted to kick her. It reminds me of when my arrogant Grandpa tells my grandma to move her hand. Just annoys me.
I love Bill Clinton. I have wanted to read his book ever since it came out years ago, and i have been! He is every middle class worker's dream. i love anyone who considers nation health care and ESPECIALLY if they try to get it for us! Oh Bill, even if his time in office ended sour, he's fine by me. Love him!

I also love. . . Seth. My awesome boyfriend. We are coming home for Thanksgiving! Yay! My first time home for it since my senior year of high school, i do believe.
Alright, time to study. Two tests coming in hot!

No comments:
Post a Comment