Thursday, November 13, 2008

Staaarbucks!


I realize that i spend too much money on something i am going to piss out later, but then again, sometimes it is the only motivation to get me here. THE LIBRARY. Also known as my second home. Sometimes i find myself hating anyone who is having fun right now. I did really well on my last quiz, and i want to take the practice exam about 3 more times before calling it quits. Oh and there is an essay due. Hmmmm. I know what you are thinking, i slacked off and will now pay the consequences. False. I have not been slacking, there is just a lot of work for my classes so BACK OFF. hahaha.

Someone brought their child to the library earlier. There is a children's section downstairs, but i guess they thought there was a screaming infant section NEXT TO ME. For the love. . . anyway, i'm over it. My day started out just terrible, but i guess i am okay now. I am getting shit done, and i guess that's good.

I wonder how much all the books in this room would weigh . . .

No comments: