Okay, I am going to take time right now to blog my little fingers off. There is so much going on in my life right now that i want to puke a little. Okay, so work is always work. i love it very much, and i think Seth might be coming over to work in my job arena! Which i am super excited about, although it seems like some people think it is a bad idea, i don't really think anything of it. I am happy Seth will get to work more. . . if that counts!
I wrote a letter to Val, but it took me 2 weeks to complete it. Maybe next semester i will not feel so smothered by everything. There is someone at work who complains about being busy all the time, but i cannot see how. Usually I am pretty good at understanding why someone feels the way they do, but i am losing my pity for people not in school with no children. Judging a little, i know. There is more to it than i will express here.
So, today at work i was in the mall and turned around to leave the bathroom stall after flushing and WOOP there went my phone, right into the john! Fantastic. So i fished it out as fast as i could, and hoped for the best. Which i think has turned out to be the fact that I need a new battery for my phone. Which you will not hear me complain about. As long as i don't lose my contact list, it is fine by me! I forget how much i love my phone. Not the phone itself, but seriously, i cannot get ahold of anyone without my phone. I can't really work without my phone either. It really is sick. Bad news is i think i might have to get a new phone. I am looking online and it looks like you can't buy the battery separate. That would happen to me!
My economics class is just killing me. There is an unbelievable about of work. I heard this woman is just as bad with 101 as she is with a 301 class. By the time i am done with the class i will have taken about 38 quizzes (all of which you are expected to take 3 times), and then we have exams and essays. I feel like there should be a party thrown for all of us who make it through.
That is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment